Fried Rice with Pineapple, Shrimp & Ham
• 1 large onion, chopped
• 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Baked Cooked Ham, chopped
• 2 serrano chilies, seeded, sliced
• 1-1/2 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
• 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
• 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
• 2 cups chilled leftover cooked rice
• 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
• ¼ cup Dry Roasted Peanuts, chopped
1. HEAT 1 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions, ham and chiles; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. Push mixture to edge of skillet. Add half of the shrimp to skillet, cook and stir 3 to 4 min. Push to the edge of skillet. Add remaining shrimp; cook and stir 3 to 4 min.
2. ADD pineapple, peas, remaining dressing, rice and soy sauce; mix well.
3. COOK 4 to 6 min. or until shrimp turn pink and mixture is heated through, stirring constantly. Stir in nuts; serve immediately.